Online abstract submission system will be available and open until midnight 24:00 (CET) on 15 November 2022. Abstracts will be sent to the Scientific Committee Members for a blind evaluation process.
Online Abstract System Procedure
- Authors shall open an account on the online abstract system with a username and a password
- Each participant can submit two abstracts as a presenter but can be a co-author in more than one submission
- Please do not forget to authorize your abstract by submitting it to the Scientific Committee. Only authorized abstracts will be evaluated. Abstracts not submitted but only saved by the authors will not be evaluated.
Abstract Submission Rules
- Abstract texts (without title, authors and affiliations but with acknowledgements) must not exceed 300 words. Diagrams, figures and tables are not allowed in the abstract.
- Abstract title must be informative and maximum 10 words.
- Name, surname, title, institution, city, country and contact details of the authors shall be stated clearly. As they will be published in the congress book and the special edition of Clinical Oral Investigations accordingly.
- Presenting author shall be stated in the system and underlined in the abstract.
- Abstract body shall not include any indication about the authors and their personal details.
- The presenter should choose if the abstract is for Research Abstracts or Case reports at the beginning of the submission.
Original Researchs: Purpose, Material and Method, Results, Conclusion
CASE REPORTS: Purpose, Case, Results, Conclusion
- Accepted papers will be marked in the system and each user will be able to follow the results of the papers in his account on the system
- The author who will submit the accepted paper must register until October 5, 2022.
Oral and Poster Presentation General Information
8 minutes will be given for the oral presentations. All necessary technical equipment will be provided to the participants who will present oral presentations at the congress.
Full Text Paper Rules
- Selected oral presentations can be published as full text in the supplement issue of Selcuk Dental Journal indexed in ULAKBİM TR Index. Full texts should be prepared according to journal writing rules. You can access the writing rules at https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/selcukdentj/writing-rules.
- The cover page containing the phone number, e-mail, address and ORCID of the authors should be attached to the abstract in English and Turkish.
- Full texts should be prepared in MS Word (docx) format, vertically, with 2.5 cm margins.
- The text of the paper should be prepared in English or Turkish, with 12 font size, Times New Roman font.
- Abstract and main text sections and references should be arranged in accordance with journal writing rules.
- The number of words in the main text should be at least 1500 and maximum 2500 words, pictures and tables should be added to the end of the text.
- The deadline for full text submission is 21 November 2022.